YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Rabu, 23 Januari 2013

Hey Hello Mickey









Oh Halloo everyoneeee ! Its been a few weeks i havent post anything at all here . Well  i dont have time to take any photos or post anything here because my schedule is busy again since my school has started since 3 weeks ago . But tomorrow i have my day off so i have time to post this . Well these photos were taken while i had my holiday about a month ago .
Well actually ive been inspired by Girls Generation I Got A Boy music video ........ despite their pretty faces but actually their clothes are jusst amazing and really cuteee >_< I imitate their style , and put my mickey printed stocking <3 nbsp="" p="">Hehehe thats all from meeh everyone , have a nice day :-D

16 komentar:

  1. cute :*, nice combination of a dress with denim jacket :)

    BalasHapus
  2. Cute style and you are pretty there!

    May I know where did you edit your pictures? :)
    Thank you before, I hope you reply my comment :)

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Hello anonim thankyou for the lovely comment , i edited them in camera360 .

      Hapus
  3. cute outfit!
    I got a boy mv is awesome! super duper love it! <3
    love your stocking btw <3


    www.gabriellaolivia.com

    BalasHapus
  4. cute outfit!
    i love your dress!

    http://voguemarcelino.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  5. love your dress :D <3
    and I just nominated you in liebster award.. please follow me back and check my blog ^^

    xoxo
    http://darkmeetspastel.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  6. Nice work girl, but why didn't you take a close-up photo of your mickey printed stocking? ;)

    BalasHapus
  7. Just found your blog!! Major love it! I'm following your blog ;)

    visit:
    Sweet Peppermint Girl

    BalasHapus
  8. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh penulis.

    BalasHapus
  9. hey, you got nice style. why don't you put larger photos? ;) Follow ech other? :D

    giovannidessy.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  10. what a cute outfit! you look lovely :)

    BalasHapus
  11. Hello mickey .. you look so cute <3

    Hai.. Really need your help, Please Vote me.
    Your voice means a lot for me :) (Photo no.3)
    The Sunny Day Is Taking Over
    Thank you so much <3

    BalasHapus
  12. you look so cute with your mickey tattoo tights<3 xo.

    http://milkhaeunike.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus

Thank you for the comment , i glad you have come to my blog and give me a lovely comment .