YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Im still on it !






















Yeah im still love this shoes, clothes, and accesorize . Tell me that's expired but fashion dont have expired date , so im still like floral patterns , that pink pumps , big ribbon in my head and everything about cute and pink .
Yeah from that sentence you know that im not tomboy , but girly ...but sometimes i like wear boyfriend stuff and still mix it with my pink and girly stuff .(so i'm still girly ,right?) .so if someone ask me "can you describe your fashion style?" i could answer "yeah , vintage and girly " or i can answer "depend on my mood " .I think the second option is more safe than the first option .

okay by the way , i recently like watching some blogs and watch(re:review) some celebrities on tumblr its exciting how people from around the world have their own fashion style .enough tlking , oky i post some photos with the link to their blog/or it tumblr's .


http://paledivision.blogspot.com

source: Tumblr (fyiheartiu.tumblr.com)





http://soniaeryka.blogspot.com/

MY FAVOURITE OF THIS MONTH: